I am honored that one of my own poems In Memory of You is included representing a contemporary bereavement poem.
You can read In Memory of You in one of the earlier posts on the Grief, Loss & Transitions Blog.
Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep eBook - A Helpful Resource
The Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep Book is also a very helpful resource for writing a eulogy, funeral or memorial speech. The eBook pdf format makes it easy to navigate the over 250 resources to find and copy the right words to used in writing a funeral or memorial speech.
Some of the many uses for this eBook include:
- Funeral speeches
- Funeral planning
- Memorial Services
- Writing Eulogies
- Sending Words of Comfort as Condolences
- Writing a Sympathy Letter or Note
- Grieving a Loss - finding the right words to express how you are feeling
- Writing an Obituary or Death Announcement
- Reading Classic, Famous and Contemporary Bereavement Poems
You can order your own copy of Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep, the special collection of more than 250 poems, quotations and readings to comfort, by clicking on the book title link, or any of the live links in this post or here.
The eBook is available for Immediate Download from the Light Beyond website.