Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Growing from Challenges

I figured I would continue to explore resources for coping with challenges. With all of the craziness going on I think that many people will continue to need some comforting words.

Comedians often turn to comedy as a way of coping with their own life challenges and hardships. Carol Burnett is no exception.

I have always grown

from my problems
and challenge
s.
From the things
that don't work out,

that's when I've really learned.
Carol Burnett

She has faced many hardships and losses in her life, including the death of both a husband and a daughter.

One revelation in facing challenges is that many of us discover a strong internal sense of strength, for some a light, that helps to guide us through the difficult times.

Remember that these are the things that make us stronger.


Photo Source: Stefanie L. Breakthrough. Royalty Free Use.